Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA ts3322 paper feed rollers.

I av3 a PIXMA ts3322, it's not feeding paper. I cleaned the rollers and everything.  It looks to me like the plastic piece is bent or something. When it does grab paper it pulls it in sideways. I've included a photo and circled the rollers. Can someb...

20221024_200029.jpg

Resolved! A good replacement for MX420

Keeping budget in mind...What's would be a equal replacement printer that is comparable to my MX420?My wife wants the same printer, but I told her they are unavailable and that we have to buy a new printer. So she said she wants one that works just l...

TR4722 Print from email?

Hello does somebody know if there is anyways to setup the Canon PIXMA TR4722 to print from email?As any other printer in this class has the ability to setup an email for the printer where you can send documents or photos to the email and the printer ...

PIXMA MG7120 Manual for iPad

Hello,I bought a PIXMA MG7120 printer years ago. Trying to download user manual which I was able to to my I-pad when I purchased the printer. Only using Apple I-pad. No Mac or Windows here which is only option at Canon support. Mac button won’t downl...

lolo53 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Parts for MG5420

Cannon no longer supports technical assist for our MG5420 Printer.  The problem is that I cannot find parts forthis unit. I lost the little tray you put a DVD into for printing!  Can anyone tell me where I can find this part? Cannon does not seem to ...

skc1950 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to wake up PIXMA TR7020a printer?

Have TR7020a.  I never purposely turn the printer off because there are up to 3 users in the household who can use the printer at any time during the day.  If there is a 30-60 min. period of non-use the printer "goes to sleep" and in order to print y...

rtstover by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements