cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TR7520 Test page prints but nothing else

JennaD
Apprentice

All of a sudden, I'm trying to print something and it looks like I'm low on ink.  I checked that, and my ink levels are fine, especially the black ink.  So I printed a test page and it printed just fine; however, printing anything else comes out either blank or very light. I even changed settings to print in black & white, and that comes out streaked.  Not sure what else to do.

7 REPLIES 7

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, JennaD!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

It's a TR7520 printer/scanner, etc.

Hi,

Please use there steps HERE to print a nozzle check and then take a picture of it and attach it to your reply. 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Hi ArthurJ - I'm having the exact same problem.  Ink levels are fine, test printout is fine, but for some reason our Canon TR8520 no longer prints out from word docs, etc.  So paper will feed through, it makes noise like it's printing, but when you look at the exported paper it is completely blank.  Same happens when you try to Copy/Scan something directly.  attaching Nozzle-Test.jpg Please advise. Thank you.  Nozzle-Test.jpg Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tVM8zX8iQUR4codKR_B7HKjZwhKAm6tt/view?usp=sharing

Hi Mooburger,

As you are working with a different printer model, please create a new thread for assistance! 

Ok.  I didn't see a response here from initiator, nor any resolution, so I thought I'd pick up the slack, piggyback and try to find out what's going on...   Also didn't think it was that much diff per model, but I will start a new thread.  TY.

I have the same printer and issue as JennaD. Here is the nozzle test page . If I change settings to black and white, the page prints blank. When I print in color, it’s very light. The first thing I did is check ink levels. I also took the time to shake the ink cartridges. I get the same result whether I print from my phone app or directly from computer. 

IMG_8757.jpeg

Announcements