Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6320 will not print

My wireless MG6320 will not print or scan. Dialogue box says, "Printer is not connected." I haven't changed anything since the last time I printed or scanned, except I got a new router. Could this be the issue? If so, what do I need to do? I have an ...

ssrw by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5420 displays jam message; no jam is visible

Purchased the printer <1 year ago. No problems until today. My wife tried to use the printer to print 5x3 index cards from the upper tray. The machine spat out two index cards (simultaneously) and subsequently reported a jam: Support Code=1311 Paper ...

nacking by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

error 6A81 on my MG8120 printer

I have followed all the instructions - turned the printer off, unplugged it, and turned it back on -  looked for a paper jam both in the front and the back. took the cassette out and reloaded paper.  Message persists.  Is this fixable? 

judyk by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MP830 Canon

I hope this is the right forum. I have tried looking in the forums and website and nothing seems to work. I have a Canon Pixma MP830 Scanner, Copier, and printer. This is what is happened: I went to the store and bought new cartridges. We installed t...

rosehnas by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma MP620 not printing in black

Hi, i have a pixma MP620 and it will not print a simple word document although it goes through all the motions.  I have printed a test page which is fine with the exception of the test for the PGBK cartridge - nothing.I am not getting any error messa...

eunos by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Print head is incorrect, MP600

Hello Canon. I have the printhead is incorrect, install the right printhead- issue. I've done everything everyone else has tried to do, moved out all the inks, take out the printhead, put i back, turn it off for 10 minutes etc. And nothing happend? T...

kerstin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements