Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi connection with a # in password

Hi,We have a network setup and all the devices can connect except G3520 printer. We have tried Automatic, Manual and WPS (there is no hold button on router device). Printer was working fine until new network was installed. All devices connect fine bu...

Pixma TS 8220 Encoder strip clean/replace

I have a PIXMA TS 8220 printer and am generally happy. Just in the last two days it will not print without skipping lines/ and leaving white gaps between lines, every 1/2 inch or so. Seems like this has something to with the encoder strip, which I ca...

flj0303 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR4520 not printing in black

   I brought new black ink from an Amazon, idk what happened it not printing in black.I even cleaned the ink cartridges, tried deep cleaning, and tried to reset them,but still, nothing worked. 

1000053399.jpg 1000053403.jpg
Shibi by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

G7020 prints no cyan

364 pages total printed. There is plenty of cyan ink in the reservoir. I have run several cleaning and deep cleaning cycles. It is printing no cyan whatsoever, which leads me to think it is not an issue with a clogged jet, especially after multiple c...

fins86 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MG5420 Driver for Windows 11

Does anyone know if there is a driver for Windows 11 for the Canon MG5420 printer?  I can't install it on my new computer as it's stating driver isn't available.  Thanks in advance.

clarkcn1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements