Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3350 P10 error cartridges locked

I have a P10 error. Went out and brought some new cartridges (even though the old ones feel full and aren't that old) and can't change them due to the cartridge being locked over to one side. I've tried resetting by turning off and on again (with 10m...

BethoT by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3522 Error message 03

My pixma ts3522 printer has a 03 error message.  Yes, I know that's a paper jam error, but there's no paper anywhere in the printer.  I have tried unplugging the printer (all night), and pressing the setup button.  None of that worked.

randal by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IP8750 colour correction

Hi guys, at my absolute wits end and need urgent help! Canon IP8750, printing a very standard illustration, similar to my normal use. The printer has had a full ink change this morning as I believed this to be the issue…. However, not resolved the pr...

IMG_7987.jpeg IMG_7986.jpeg

PIXMA MX490 ERROR Code B204

printer was working complete fine then all of the sudden it through up an error code and wont do anything. we have unplugged and let sit for 12 hours and it still doesnt work. what can we do? cannon customer support doesnt do anything but have me in ...

PIXMA iP8750 - Print head removal?

Hello,Please can someone give or direct me to any instruction on how to remove the print head on a PIXMA iP8750 (or equavalent if it exists). I've looked online and can't find any guides for this model.For context, I am getting a B200 error and want ...

PIXMA MX320 How to clear ADF error message

My MX320 printer message says there is a document in the ADF and to press OK to clear it.  There is no document in ADF. I've pressed OK and I unplugged and replugged the printer.  The message is still there.  I tried to copy a legal size document bef...

newrisks by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Support Code 7800 & Can't Access Ink Cartridges

I get Support Code 7800. I cannot clear the code so I can reset the printer. And I cannot access the ink cartridges to change them. How can I clear the code so the buttons will work for the other functions. Unplugging does not work either. It is lock...

pdipaolo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements