cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon vs. Epson Printer Reliability

micchon
Apprentice

Hi everyone!

You probably get this question a lot, but I was wondering which brand of printers, Epson or Canon, is more reliable?

Looks like the Epson workforce WF-2850 and the Canon PIXMA TS5320 are on sale at stores near me so I'm having a hard time deciding between the two.

For background, I am looking for a good printer for Home Office use. I print quite a bit of documents and I have a side hobby of making stickers so I appreciate a good printing resolution. I honestly have really bad luck with printers and I've owned both Canon and Epson printers in the past that have broken in some way that can't be fixed (Epson Artisan printer mis-aligned really really badly and could never be fixed, Canon MX490 keeps disconnecting from my WiFi between each document when I print). I just really want to be done with dealing with printer issues.

To me it seems like the specs are pretty much relatively the same (high printing resolution, mobile printing, auto-duplex, etc) with the exception that the Epson one has ADF (which isn't incredibly important to me). So I think it comes down to brand reliability.

Any thoughts on which brand will last longer/not run into issues longer?

Thank you for the help!

0 REPLIES 0
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements