Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! TR7520 printer ink tank no being used

TR7520 printer seems to work fine, except the black Tanks are not fully utilized. Printer uses large tank (280 PGBK) until that runs dry, and never uses the BK 280 tank. I am sure that I am missing something simple, but, ... Advice? 

LarsMacD by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TR7520 Test page prints but nothing else

All of a sudden, I'm trying to print something and it looks like I'm low on ink.  I checked that, and my ink levels are fine, especially the black ink.  So I printed a test page and it printed just fine; however, printing anything else comes out eith...

JennaD by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TR7520 "Printing" Only Blank Pages

Hey all!  I bought this printer new roughly 3 years ago (maybe 4 but who's counting).  Haven't used it much at all so when it started "printing" blank pages I figured it was dried out.  I got new ink for it (genuine Canon), deep cleaned several times...

Blurry scanning on Pixma TS6320

Hi, I would love any suggestions to rid my scanner of blurry scanning! I have a macOS sonoma 14.  It is connected wirelessly.  I think I've had the printer for about a year-ish.  It was fine and then several months ago - blurry!!! Thanks!

smsooz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G1020 Black doesn't print

PIXMA G1020 (Deep Cleaning (Windows)Black and white does not print.I tried cleaning print nozzles 6 times. and printing the check pattern 6 timesThe "A" part of the print nozzle pattern does not print at all.The manual says on p44-45 that "deep clean...

BernieVG by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scanning on a Pixma MX922

I have a Pixma MX922 and I am trying to scan to a USB drive. When I plug the USB flash drive into the printer, the printer says "USB drive detected".  So I set up the Scan to USB flash drive function.  But when I scan I receive an error message "Cann...

MG5722 - Mac OS Big Sur Printer Offline

My MG5722 suddenly stopped printing from my computer, but will print from my phone. (The scanner is working). I have a Mac OS Big Sur. I have unplugged and replugged the printer several times. My computer says printer is offline or can't be located. ...

PIXMA TS9550 text printing is blurry

Hello I have the printer TS 9550   1.090 software after some printings in a program that I made different designs with letters and images, I have not been able to print a single text because in every second font it prints it blurry, but I wrote from ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements