cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2560 PDFs printing at 25% size

gregandlyn
Apprentice

Printing PDF docs and google docs reduces whole page to top left quarter page as reported by other users.

Using MG2500 series 2 printer.

Using MacOS Sonoma ver 14.5

Default paper size is is A4

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hello!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information:
• What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?
• Do you see any error messages?
• Have you installed the most current Canon software and drivers from https://canon.us/ijsetup (not from another site)?
• How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Its a MG2560

No error messages

Yes I have downloaded the latest drivers

It is still printing pdf's on top left 1/4 page

Cheers

Thanks for the additional information!

The Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. Your unit is not sold or supported by our team here in the United States.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

DonaldRStein
Apprentice

Give these fixes a shot:

Look at Print Settings: Open the print dialog box. Make sure the scale sits at 100%. Double-check the paper size matches A4.

Get Fresh Printer Drivers: Head to Canon's website. Download the newest drivers for your printer. New drivers often fix weird issues.

Start Over with Printing: Click System Preferences on your Mac. Find Printers & Scanners. Right-click (or Control-click) the printer list. Pick "Reset printing system." Add your printer again.

Tweak PDF Settings: Open your PDF in Preview. Hit File then Print. Take a peek at scale settings and paper size.

Adjust Google Docs: In Google Docs, match document settings to print settings. Click File then Page setup. Make sure paper size and margins line up.

Want an easy way to check your printer settings? Use my simple printer test page.

Thanks very much. I've tried all that and still have the problem. Cheers

click here to view the gallery
Announcements