Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with CR2

I converted Canon's CR2 into DNG using Adobe and they seem different when I open them in Preview.I'm trying to figure out why.The most obvious issue is that the CR2s seem to be cut—if it's a 'landscape,' then there is a portion from above and below m...

Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 20.24.56.png Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 20.25.01.png Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 20.26.00.png Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 20.26.04.png

Resolved! EOSUPNPSV.exe kiils all WiFi connections

Hello, Just find out, after 2 days of investigation, that EOS utility 2.14 with the process named EOSUPNPSV.exe is killing all my wifi connections on my home router Linksys E3200.It is also causing the computers that connected thru wire to browse the...

udiburg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Eos Utility time lapse

I'm trying to use the eos utility to do a little time lapse photgraphy but it seems that the shortest time between photos I can set it to is 5 seconds. This is a little long for my purposes. Is there a way I can set the time to 1 or 2 seconds instead...

Difficulty uploading photos to Canon iMage Gateway

I've always been able to upload photos to my phone over wifi but starting today, it won't let me. Whenever I try to send photos to my Canon iMage Gateway App Library on my phone, it says 'Notification: Set Date/Time' and doesn't let me upload them. T...

EOS Utility Not Working!!!!

When I start EOS Utility 2 it says that the camera connection app is already running. I tried restarting, I have uninstalled and reinstalled.  Nothing works.  It still says the same thing.  I also tried installing the newest EOS Utility and it still ...

brandon85 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility for Canon 60D

I'm trying to download video taken on my Canon 60D and put it to iMovie but every time I click on E0S Utility, a message pops up saying cannot be used with operating system. What can I do to download my videos if anyone may know?

I need help,

I am trying to install the EOS Digital Solution Disk in my new  IMAC OS X and it requires administrator privileges.What is this?? How do I get those priviledges? I cannot work

LCohen by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Print Studio Pro compatible with Photoshop CC 2015?

PSP doesn't seem to be compatible with Photoshop CC 2015. Am I missing something, or is this correct. If correct, does anyone know if/when it will be available? I have an iMac running OS X Yosemite v. 10.10.4 and a Pixma Pro 10. Print Studio Pro work...

RichCam by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

utility update shows error

my T2i is toggled to my computer to use use Live View...love itSuddenly it doesn't work.I uninstalled Utility and reinstalled with CD, and it won't open.I installed Utlity update today and it shows an ERROR and won't install.help pls

VT2i by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements