Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! how to keep liveview on in my pc using EOS Utilty 2

I just installed EOS Utility 2 on my macbook air and am pairing it with my T3i camera, when I go into Liveview through my pc, it keeps shutting off after 15 seconds or so.Is there any way to keep this on?I keep having to click 'Depth of Field' previe...

Liveview shot.tif

Taking images from Win XP to Mac and losing keywords.

Hi there! I have images (from my 60D) carrying comments, keywords and ratings added by Zoom Browser EX. Change hardware to a Mac with OSX 10.9.4, download and install software, which includes Image Browser 6.7.11(8L) Copy images to the Mac, view in I...

Geoff_S by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Digital Solutions Disk

I purchased me the T1i for Christmas and downloaded the software for it off canon's website. Well after the install it tells me: Installation was stopped. Some of the programs may not work properly. Please try reinstalling the software. Well I checke...

Picture Style Editor - Curve Input Value

Hi there,I've been trying to create a Picture Style on Canon's Picture Style Editor, but when trying to create a curve, the lowest input value I can use is "1" rather than "0", like in Photoshop: PhotoshopPicture Style EditorCan anyone tell me why, a...

Photoshop.jpg PSE.jpg

zoombrowser error editring movies

Trying to edit a movie but after I press save it ends with windows message "Zb Module has stopped working." I've had no issues with downloading and viewing pictres.

Resolved! 28.0 solution Disk

Hello, I recenty purchased a new laptop which doesn't have a CD-ROM.  How do I go about installing my EOS DIGIAL Solution Disk ver 28.0 on my new laptop? Thanks!

Lisa-bar by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Firmware

FYI for the 6D, fireware 1.1.6 is now available since 12-16-14

cidd47 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploading photos to I Photo

When uploading photos from Canon 5D Mark 3 to my IMac, they are not in same order as taken. Is there a setting to keep photos in order?

afox47 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you disable face analyzing in Imagebrowser EX?

I recently bought a Canon SX700HS and installed rhe software on Windows 7. I really have no use for Face ID and would like to disable the Imagebrowser EX 1.5.0.6 feature that analyzes all the images in  my picture folders  (FaceExt). I have unchecked...

ronczap by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Last chance for Image Browser EX

OK, I've done all that I know how to do short of replacing the computer. Ran chkdsk, defrag, "sfc / scannow," Crap Cleaner, uninstalled the software and silverlight a total of four times. Turned off all my virus checking stuff, and disabled all non-m...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements