Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Connect locks up with Android 7.0

I have been using Camera connect on a Samsung Galaxy note 3 for a long while. No problems. I just got a new Android and installed Camera Connect. The install does not show the Canon sx60hs. I used the PowerShot option as the only choice that would in...

Dellis5 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility 3.7.0 / WFT FirewallSetting Crashed

Hello, I use a Canon 5D Mark IV and recently I download EOS Utility 3.7.0 from Canon and install sucessfully. My window operating system is Win10 64Bit But I have a problem of "WFT Firewall Setting" After I run EOS Utility, it alerts for changing WFT...

Canon Camera Connect Android - Phone Sleeping

So, Does everyone on android have this problem or just me? I can't find anyone complaining about it. I have a 6D Mark II + Camera Connect, I can pair, turn on live view, etc... take pictures, watch/start/stop video, etc, use it as mobile monitor, etc...

*Newbie Alert*: question about linked applications

I'm working with a gross pathology lab, where they produce anatomic images before slide prep using Canon Rebel series cameras.  If the images are uniformly named with defined attributes - patient ID, order number, body part - we can develop an automa...

DPP & AF Focus Point

I am brand new to my 5D4 (still have two 5D2's). I recently got back to using Canon DPP since the high resolution sensor on the 5D4 renders the images very flat, soft sharpness, low color, etc. Canon DPP does a great job of capture all of the file in...

pizellie by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Surface Pro

Is there a canon connect for the surface 4 pro like there is for apple?

mcummins by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

G7x Mark II Software Download error.

1. In the download page, input the serial number of the camera body printed on the label and download "dppm4.8.20-installer.dmg.zip". Save the "dppm4.8.20-installer.dmg.zip" file to a folder of your choice on your computer.2. Double-click "dppm4.8.20...

Resolved! Can't Edit White Balance...etc in DPP 4.5

I *just* got my EOS Rebel T6 today. Google has not helped me figure out this problem. I'm sure it's something stupid simple, but I haven't found an answer. I can crop and mess around with the color adjustments, but I cannot edit white balance, contra...

dpp.PNG

Zoom Browser EX will not open

I have been using Zoom Browser EX for years.But suddenly Zoom Browser EX will not open and shows small window saying, "Critical Error, Invalid class string".I tried opening a few other programs around it and they all opened ok.I did a search for "Inv...

Phil777 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

When will Eos Utility support High Sierra

Any idea when Eos Utility will support High Sierra? It is not listed as supported on the Canon website, and I can confirm that it does not work with my 5d Mark IV. High Sierra is already a few months old so I'm hoping it's soon? I emailed Canon direc...

jakobox by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Connect app not connecting with SX610HS

I have had the camera connect installed for several years and used it frequently. Since the last update at the beginning of november I haven’t been able to connect the app with the camera. I have deleted and installed the app and reset the wifi setti...

Camera Connect is extremely slow

Hi, I'm using a Canon PowerShot SX280HS, and along with that my iPhone 7+ with Camera Connect.My focus here is the use of Location information, which I've used for years in various versions and layouts, and of some versions (currently 2.2.20.11) has ...

BDein by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements