Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP + Infra-Red

HIya, I have a 7D recently converted to a 590nm Goldie IR filter . When I import the images into DPP v4.3.0 they appear as almost mono, and one image in particular, showing a building and a leafless tree, appears lilac when opened in Edit but it take...

DPP - Batch reduce RELATIVE brightness

Does DPP allow reducing RELATIVE brightness in batch? I post-processed hundreds of files and adjusted the settings individually, for each of .CR2 (RAW) files. After converting and looking at them on a screen, I realized all of them have extra brightn...

Digital photo professional 4

I recently upgraded from an older version. Version 4 doesn't allow me to cut and paste or to copy to a sub folder. I take sports photos and file them by date taken. I then make sub folders and label them by team/quality of photo and cut and paste to ...

My address no longer receives iMage Gateway email

It used to be that Canon iMage Gateway would always email me with an extra copy of any email picture I sent from my WiFi Powershot 700 HS. Now I can't even get mail when I tell the camera to send it directly to me (the registered email on Canon Gatew...

Canon Camera Connect v 2.0.10.25 (build 425)

Hello and thanks in advance for the help. The Camera Connect app shuts down and disconnects from camera as soon as I try to 'select images on camera' on the app or select one to 'send' on the camera. Im not having any luck finding answers via the goo...

wc512618 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Camera Connect v 2.0.10.25 (build 425)

Hi,I have been using a canon connect for the last year or so now. I just went to use it for the first time in a couple weeks and it looks like my app was automatically updated. Everything seems to work the same but when I click on one of the images I...

CCC showed the MF button... twice.

Just bought a lovely M5. Fantastic camera. There are, indeed, are some things left to do on the software side... to put it mildly. We know about the EOS Utility woes (I'm a mac user). But there are some other areas where Canon fumbles in the literal ...

herrberg by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon DPP version 4.2.10.0

I have currently 20 collections crerated in DPP and I cannot ad more. I received an error message: Cannot add more collections. Is it a "bug" or it is a "feature"?  Is there a way out?  

janko by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements