Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Can't Edit White Balance...etc in DPP 4.5

I *just* got my EOS Rebel T6 today. Google has not helped me figure out this problem. I'm sure it's something stupid simple, but I haven't found an answer. I can crop and mess around with the color adjustments, but I cannot edit white balance, contra...

dpp.PNG

Zoom Browser EX will not open

I have been using Zoom Browser EX for years.But suddenly Zoom Browser EX will not open and shows small window saying, "Critical Error, Invalid class string".I tried opening a few other programs around it and they all opened ok.I did a search for "Inv...

Phil777 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

When will Eos Utility support High Sierra

Any idea when Eos Utility will support High Sierra? It is not listed as supported on the Canon website, and I can confirm that it does not work with my 5d Mark IV. High Sierra is already a few months old so I'm hoping it's soon? I emailed Canon direc...

jakobox by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Connect app not connecting with SX610HS

I have had the camera connect installed for several years and used it frequently. Since the last update at the beginning of november I haven’t been able to connect the app with the camera. I have deleted and installed the app and reset the wifi setti...

Camera Connect is extremely slow

Hi, I'm using a Canon PowerShot SX280HS, and along with that my iPhone 7+ with Camera Connect.My focus here is the use of Location information, which I've used for years in various versions and layouts, and of some versions (currently 2.2.20.11) has ...

BDein by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Workflow in DPP

When I'm in Edit mode in DPP, I have adopted a top to bottom, left to right approach in working with the software settings and its various panels. But that might not be right. Generally I begin with the Basic Adjustment Tool Palette, tweak what I nee...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Highlight/shadow display settings

I am trying to use DPP and its histogram to better interpret and control my highlight and shadow issues. It is very useful in helping me to determine where my underexposed and overexposed areas are in a CR2 image. The DPP default values for highlight...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't convert and save

Hello,  I just edited a RAW file and tried to convert and save as a JPEG. The dialog box comes, I hit save, the dialog box disappears, but the box that shows the file being converted doesn't pop up and my image doesn't save. It used to work. Now all ...

Gimpified

Have any of you guys used Gimp? What are your thoughts on the product? Last night I downloaded Gimp from its .org site and so far like what I see! While I have not even begun to scratch the surface, I can tell you that this is a very robust product. ...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements