Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210484members
347353posts

Community Activity

EOS R: Why use C Log3?

hello everyone - Im a newbie with my Canon R8. Can you point me to a discussion about C Log3. Why shoot in C Log3? So far, I don't see any value in this setting. The image is dark, grayish and muddy.  Then to fix that, the Canon LUT is required which...

EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens won’t autofocus

Hello, I have a 100-400 5.6 ii, it worked fine 2 days ago but now all of a sudden it won’t autofocus.  I can still manually focus but with autofocus I hear the motor and it searches for focus but nothing.  I tried it on my 5d4 and 7d with same result...

ryanh by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Vixia R700 Screen Replacement

The screen for this camcorder has stopped working completely and is all black.I'd like to try to replace it myself. Please send me instructions/technical manual for doing so.

jjjj3a by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G7020 Error 5B00

This is the most absolutely ridiculous design that will ensure anyone that encounters it will never buy a CANON printer or product again. After dealing with multiple ink flushes required to clean the print heads I run into this error (5B00) that esse...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements