Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210823members
348337posts

Community Activity

How to selct NailStickers media as media type?

I like to use the multi-purpose tray of my Prograf 300 to test print on different materials. Unfortunately, the "NailStickers" do not show up in the media list of the printer driver (Windows 11)I tried to do this by selecting "Printable disc". That w...

Nina_.jpg
blx77 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurry images with Canon M50m2 mirrorless

Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some advice on image quality. I have recently switched from the basic level DSLR (cheapest on the market) to the mirrorless M50m2. I have also purchased an adapter so that I can use all my old lenses for the DSLR wit...

93F9AE58-6465-4E6B-8C8F-E9B03E1C311A.jpeg
Tini_tot by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon 70D vs 80D

I am looking at getting into photography, and after some research, I have found people recommending the 80D as a good beginners camera, in the UK you can get a second hand excellent quality camera for about £450, the 70D on the other hand is about £3...

d1anna by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Advise about Upgrading from 90D to a R5

I currently have a 90D and I mainly shoot landscape, wildlife , and portrait. I also use my 90D heavily for filming cinematic travel videos.(At least half of what I use my 90d for) My main issue is I am starting to become unhappy with the video quali...

PIXMA TR4722 Connection to Wifi Issue

I just bought this printer, and I can't seem to get the WIFI printing to work. I used my PC and my smartphone to try and get it to work but all that keeps happening is it says "Connected" on the printer but in the app and on my PC, nothing shows up f...

Canon R6 + RF 100-500mm = Moire

I'm having trouble photographing birds with my Canon R6 and the RF 100-500mm lens I just bought. A lot of moire is appearing on the bird's wing feathers. I've already done tests with apertures 7.1,8,9,10,11,13 and 14 and in all of them the moire rema...

rascher by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! image.canon Update date and time error

Hi,I have a powershot SX60 HS and I am unable to connect to the new server image.cannon I am also unable to connect to my iPhone to have my pictures transferred that way. it keeps giving me an error that props me to update date and time and I have ch...

New (to me) EF 85mm 1.2 picks it's own focus point

I recently picked up a used EF 85mm 1.2 L II to use primarily on my R6 mk2. I've found that it tends to focus somewhere other than where I point it. When I use Spot or 1-Point AF, it seems to be looking around to find maybe the closest object, or may...

Resolved! Baseball field and netting! - How to shoot through it

I have taken good photos while putting the lens in line of an opening in the safety net. I can sit in the bleachers and take photos about 10-15 feet from the netting. However, the netting shows up. Tried a bunch of settings in manual (speed, aperture...

imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 clogged head

The MBK part of my head is clogged. My bad: I make sure to print from time to time to prevent this, but it didn't occur to me to print in matte paper from time to time to protect against clogs.Two regular cleanings didn't work. I just did a deep clea...

dkoretz by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors