Production Printing
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banding on new imagePROGRAF PRO-2600

Hi, I have a problem with banding on two new Canon ImagePrograf 2600. The banding is present in dark grey areas and is both running horizontally and vertically (see attached images).I have done a Service Nozzle Check which indicates that 5 - 10 nozzl...

IMG_8952-sharpened.jpg IMG_8949-sharpened.jpg
number8 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot Printer Password - C3326i

Hi, commounity members, I have a Canon Imagerunner C3326i and forgot it's password. Could someone please advise the solution to reset it or way to change the password. 

azib by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lowest paper gsm that an ipf6400 can print on

Hi, everybody: I'm interested in printing with my #ipf6400 onto kozo and washi papers. I'm wondering how thin the paper can be and still be able to print? I do want to print on thin, almost transparent paper Thanks!

pondlo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imagePROGRAF PRO-2100 color fading to pink

Hi, I have a Canon Pro-2100 with Canon Fine Art Natural:[Replaced link with screengrab to facilitate discussion.]. I am having trouble getting a print that is remotely close to the colors of the original image. Here's what I'm seeing. You'll notice t...

SamanthaW_0-1727283498138.png Screenshot 2024-09-25 115130.png Screenshot 2024-09-25 115154.png

Resolved! imagePROGRAF PRO-2000: color changed without reason

Printer Model: Canon PRO-2000Computer Mac Pro 2019 macOS Ventura 13.6.9Hello,I have had my PRO 2000 for years and have been using Epson Metallic Photo Glossy with great results. The prints all of a sudden changed a few days ago, they appear disaturat...

ImageRunner C7565iii custom paper type issue

According to the user manual, one should be able to duplicate a paper type and all attributes of the original transfer to the duplicate.When I duplicate the "Color 2" paper type and change nothing about it, colors in the print do not appear at all. S...

chris_16 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! imagePROGRAF PRO-4600 roll length is wrong

Today when loading a new roll of Moab Entrada Bright white, the Canon Pro-4600 loaded the paper and said it was 86ft long, which is way off. The roll is 39 ft long. I looked in the LCD panel, and it would appear that the only change you can make is t...

imagePRESS Lite C165 How to Scan to SharePoint Site

Office printer needs to be able to scan to a SharePoint site, some forums claim there is a plugin for SharePoint available, however there is no information as to where to find it. What steps need to be taken to apply this plugin and allow this functi...

cpro53 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements