Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3520 will not connect to network

I have a Canon MG3520 and it refuses to connect to the network so I can print via wifi. I have updated to the latest drivers but anytime I run the setup wizard it lets me get through the majority of it however near the end a "Processing. Please Wait"...

ncoflin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless scanning

I can wireless lyndsy send docs to my canon mx452 to print, but when I try to scan something to send to my laptop, it tells me pc not connected. It tells me to press wps button... I'm not a techie and cqnt get this figured out... I know I was able to...

Resolved! MX922 wireless printing

I am trying to figure out how to print wireless from Samsung phone and printer.  Can anyone send instructions.  I am anble to print wireless from my computer.Thanks

hook to computers with cables

I am new to this forum, I go by Robert. I have some computer experience, I use both of my computers for doing CAD drawings for my own use.I am running Windows 7 Pro on my desktop and laptop, both have 4Gb of ram and the desktop is Quad core and my la...

rfwdwork by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX492 sanner dont detec pc trough wifi

Hello!Just bought this Pixmax an hour ago. I can print, i can scan from the program that was on the cd if i press the scan button.But if i try to scan directly from the printer, it say pc (usb) and doesnt seem to detect my pc. I dont have a usb cable...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements