Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MX922 wireless printing

I am trying to figure out how to print wireless from Samsung phone and printer.  Can anyone send instructions.  I am anble to print wireless from my computer.Thanks

hook to computers with cables

I am new to this forum, I go by Robert. I have some computer experience, I use both of my computers for doing CAD drawings for my own use.I am running Windows 7 Pro on my desktop and laptop, both have 4Gb of ram and the desktop is Quad core and my la...

rfwdwork by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX492 sanner dont detec pc trough wifi

Hello!Just bought this Pixmax an hour ago. I can print, i can scan from the program that was on the cd if i press the scan button.But if i try to scan directly from the printer, it say pc (usb) and doesnt seem to detect my pc. I dont have a usb cable...

Resolved! PIXMA mx350 can't find access point

My printer can no long find my access point. It can find everyone else's in the building, just not mine. I tried typing it in. Still no luck. My network is fine. My computer is connected just fine. It was working fine and then just went down. 

pixma ip7250 keeps losing connection

i have a pixma IP7250, connected wireless. I have had issues with the wireless, in that every so often when the printer is switched on, no networked system can print to it, and I needed to switch the router off and on, to regain connectivity.  I firs...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements