Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mg3250 wont connect to network

My mg3250 used to work fine wirelessly , I have not changed router or anything but now it wont connect by wps , tried downloading the software and when it searches for access points it does find my router but the "connect" button is greyed out so it ...

Toner troubles

MG5600Literally anything I print is muted/faded. I have tried to remedy this by adjusting settings on the driver of both my laptop and phone, has made no difference. How do I fix so I can print text documents which are actually legible please?!

kitsuna by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 loses wireless connection

I have modified my original message after talking to Linksys (Router) support and Canon support. My OS on my computer is Vista 64-bit.  My Router is Cisco Linksys E4200.  I have one desktop computer, the printer, 2 iphones and 1 iPad.  Seems to lose ...

Switching from Wireless LAN to USB

I created another thread earlier when I moved into a location that doesn't allow wireless routers (they have their own wireless network), so I had to switch the way I connected to my Canon Pixma MX922 printer. I had a wireless LAN that it was connect...

printer-problems.gif
gfuller by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6620 Can't find Access Point

My Canon MG6620 was working fine.  Just today, it wasn't connected to my computer.  Thought I just needed to relogin using the display to get it working again like I've had to do before.  However, my access point (wifi) doesn't appear on the screen o...

rubinca by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 Keeps losing connection when needed.

I don't have a straight USB cord for this thing, and I'm ready to go all 'office space' on it. It'll work for a good while, but whenever we actually need it. (it will fail!) It'll say 'Printer not responding' in the canon box.  The 'Windows 7' box - ...

Text wont print from Laptpop

Hi can anyone help I have a Pixma MG3650. When I print from my PC it works perfectly, when I try to print from my laptop, it wont print text. I am assuming the problem might be with the laptop but not sure - can anyone help to resolve this

bulldog68 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements