Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing networks

I have been using my TS3122 at home with no problem.  We are now in a condo unit for the winter, and are sharing wi-fi with a neighbor.  There are lots of networks available.  How do I tell my printer what network to use.  My computer is already conn...

TS3122 Wireless Help

I just started using another computer and have it set up to the internet via a wireless USB.  My printer is manually connected to my original computer.  How can I have the new computer connect to the printer and connect via te USB?

Canon i-Sensys MF512x, network scan, error #808

Hello. Canon i-Sensys MF512x. Configured network scanning via FTP. FTP uploaded to CentOS7, vsftpd. For 2 months everything worked perfectly - scanned, sent.Yesterday, the MFP issued error # 808. Googled - Canon writes - reboot FTP server, check the ...

post.png
tnet by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9521C - Canon Drivers on Windows 10 issue

Hello, this is a very furstrating issue. I have a TS9521C that is wirelessly connected to my network. I have a MacBook that can find/use this printer without issue. I have a Windows 10 PC that is wired to the same router. The router is an Asus GTAX11...

cl1nuz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mx492

Trying to connect my mx492 to the router but when I follow directions after finding my router and clicking OK twice it goes into search mode without allowing me to enter password to connect to router. Once I find the router how do i set the password?...

IP8750 Colour reproduction problem

Mac OS Sierra - IP8750 - Illustrator / InDesign - Macbook Pro 2011 / iMac 2014 First of all I've been getting some fantastic results from this printer, but also some very frustrating issues regarding colour reproduciton. I don't think there's a funde...

wolfteam by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 2922 - switching wireless router

I have a new router name and password, so now my printer won't work.  I found where to print the information from it (holding down the button for 15 flashes), it's connected to the old. - I downloaded the canon app on my tablet, it found the printer ...

MX 922 will not print or scan wirelessly

2 hours later UPDATE number 2.I figured out how to work it. I put the IP address for the printer in the 'trusted devices' portion of my Norton anti virus. Why Norton would let printing go through wifi and block scanning I have no idea but all seems t...

Resolved! How did Canon get my wifi password???

I've just installed a new Pixma G6020.  I was slightly annoyed that the setup instructions didn't say how to configure the wifi from the front panel, as I never appreciate having to use an executable to set up a device - you never know what they migh...

gtoal by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements