Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5520 Showing Weak WiFi Signal Strength

I have a Canon MG5520 and it has worked well for over a year. Now I can only get it to connect to our router if it's sitting right next to said router. Strangely, even when it is 2 feet from the router, it is only showing a signal strength from 12% t...

MX892 always shows offline

I recently purchased an MX892.  The printer is connected to the router with an ethernet connection.  I've confirmed it's connected via wired LAN (status : active).  However, on each of my two laptops, the printer is visible but shows offline.  If I p...

KevB by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG5750 connect to wired pc

Hi. I was wondering if it's possible to connect my new printer (Canon PIXMA MG5750) to my wired desktop pc. Everything went smoothly with my laptop which is connected to the wifi. Installed the printer through usb on wired pc, but no luck on wifi aft...

Latvo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3122

I have my printer MG3122 next to my Mac mini running OS X. All was well till I change my router from company A to company B to have an "all in one package, TV ph Internet". I also change my password at Yahoo and I have changed the settings in my Mac ...

johnb2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with MX 922 - not linking to computer

I have an MX 922 that up until yesterday has given me no problems. When I got home from school yesterday, it wouldn't print, the print queue just said 'error printing'. I restarted the printer, I restarted my computer, didn't help. The printer is up ...

MG2922 can’t connect to router

Specs: I have a brand new Pixima MG2922 printer, I’m trying to use it with an iMac running OS X Yosemite, and I have a TP-Link N600 router with 5GHz and 2.4GHz frequencies. On my printer, the light next to the WiFi-looking button is lit up, which I a...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements