Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS8120 Wireless Scanning

My TS8120 scans successfully only on a random basis, most times returning an error from ScanGear "Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons".  Here is a screenshot of the error message.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

CanonTS8120 Scanning Error.jpg
Sintie by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Won't Connect to WiFi

Printer was working fine until suddenly it can't connect to WiFi.  Jumped through all the hoops ( Manual setup, standard Setup, holding button on WPA) but still no luck connecting to access point. It sees my network, but I enter password and it times...

Unable to activate LAN for MX410

Hello,I have a PIXMA MX 410, but lately have been having issues with it.I have been attempting to set up a LAN connection, but I get a message stating that LAN is currently inactive, and that I need to enable LAN access before I can connect to the ne...

bematthe by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

scanning through wireless router

I don't scan often so am assuming I lost the ability to scan with my Pixma MG5320 when I upgraded my wireless router.  All your instructions call for the printer to be connected by cable to my computer.  I'd rather not do that each time I want to sca...

Resolved! scan error "no response"

Hi there! Using Cannon ir advance c7260i; trying to scan to a folder using samba share. Able to browse the network from printer UI and select folder on the PC, but then get message "no response".  Checked ll settings as far as I can see.. OS on the P...

MX920 not detected after Win10 Update

running Win10 v1903 on HP Spectre 360-15, 64 bit.  After latest  windows 10 critical update my computer no longer detects the printer. Net Analyzer shows it is on the network and I can print to it wirelessly from my mobile device. Have re-installed t...

canon mp640 scanner issue

Printer is working over wifi, however scanner will not work. Using the scanner directly it only points to a USB and I put in a USB stick and it does not recognize it. If I go into Navigaor is says cannot communitcate, Scanner is off, or disconnected....

susiegtx by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mp560 - Not detected by macbook

I am trying to connect the pixma mp560 with my macbook. My macbook doesn't seem to detect the printer even though it is connected to wifi. My mac's processing system is OS Mojave. Is this normal? Can anyone help? Thanks

lthiel by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX490 keeps disconnecting from WiFi

I have been using the Canon PRINT app so that I can scan documents. Both printing and scanning only worked once and then disconnected and won't reconnect. I have tried disabling the IPv6 setting on the printer, but it still disconnects from the app. 

AmberC by Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements