Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3122 wireless connection

Louis4
Contributor

9 REPLIES 9

Louis4
Contributor

I cannot get the printer to communicate with the router.  It's not a router issue, all other wifi devices in the house are working without any issues.

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS and which version). How are you connecting and what error message? Any 
other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

Not using a computer...connecting with a smart phone.  Had connected with my Android smart phone about three years ago and it worked fine,  but a while back the printer would not print or communicate with smart phone.  There is no error message but there is an "x" next to the wireless wifi icon on the printer screen.

IMG_20230416_132043575.jpg

Try this:

Thank you Stephen, but when I do this the printer never shows up on my smartphone screen in the setup on the cannon app.

Hi,

I recommend reaching out to Canon support for real time support with this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

I am having the same problem right now! I don't know what to do

Hey wildopierrepaul,

If none of the above information was of help to you, we also recommend reaching out to Canon support for real-time support with this issue. You will need to
 register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements