Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma G4411 intermittent WIFI issues

I have a Pixma G4411.  WiFi is set up.  When i want to print and i switch the printer on, it prints perfectly.  When i want to do the second print job I get a message "collecting printer status", after that i get a message "printer not responding".  ...

Estelle by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6220 printer

I am having a lot of trouble connecting to the wireless printer to my computer. I can get only so far and then get a message when in the "acquiring information on latest driver software" that says it "failed" to acquire and to check the network conne...

Hancock1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NetworkUSBScanPatchEN.exe

I have a Canon Image Class MF624Cw......i would scan with no problem but now i don't what's wrong.  I try to scan from computer to my laptop and give me a message on my printer "connect to computer".  Also on my laptop what do i need to do because i ...

Diane17 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class D1620 Scan to Email

Help! I am trying to set up my new printer and I am able to print just fine, but when I try to scan and send an email, I am getting errors constantly!  I have logged into the "UI" and messed with the settings, setting up the SMTP for gmail (smtp.gmai...

MelissaE by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not connect new G3200 to wireless network

I reveived a new G3200 and have not been able to initiate "Easy Wireless Setup". Following the instructions as carefilly as I can, I have pressed and held the "Wi-Fi" button and waited for the "ON" lamp to flash. The instructions do not specify a tim...

wili by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements