cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3520 Wont Connect

Silverscribe82
Apprentice

My Pixma TS 3520 will copy, but I cannot get it to print from my computer.

I have deleted it and reinstalled it several times.

I have unplugged it and also my router/modem and still won't print. 

it can be hard wired or wireless, and I have tried both ways.

6 REPLIES 6

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

Do you see any error messages?
Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue.
If you're in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

There is a message that the printer is not connected.

I am using Windows11

I have tried hard wire and also wireless. Neither works

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Silverscribe82,

When you power your PIXMA TS3520 on, does "0" appear on the display?

Does the Wi-Fi icon appear in the upper left corner?

Does LTR appear below that?

Your printer's display should look like this:

img01.jpg

If so, please press the information_button.jpg button on your printer one time.  Two pages will print.

On the first page, please look at 3-2-1 Signal Strength.  Is the number listed to the right higher than 70%?

Next, please view 3-2-6 SSID.  Is the name listed to the right of SSID the correct name of your Wi-Fi network?

Lastly, what numbers are listed to the right of 3-2-12 IP Address?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Silverscribe82
Apprentice

I will answer these questions again.

When I power on "0" appears on the screen.

Signal Strength: 64%

SSID: My SpectrumWiFi68-20

IP Address: 192. 168. 1. 212

Hi,

Please open a web browser on your computer, and in the address bar, please type the IP Address on the configuration page into the address bar. Next, tap Go or Enter to access the page. Are you able to see the printer's remote interface?

If you are able to access the printer's remote user interface, trying reinstalling the printer driver and if the printer is not detected, there should be an option to search by IP Address. If the printer is not detected after having it search using the ip address there may be a security setting on the computer blocking the computer and printer from communicating. To resolve that, you would need to reach out to Microsoft. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer.

Announcements