Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS8222 not asking for Wi-Fi password

I am trying to connect my printer to the Wi-Fi.  I found this posthttps://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Wireless-Networking/My-printer-won-t-prompt-for-a-password/m-p/282838/highlight/true#M7138. On the printer Home screen I tap the wired symbol at the ...

Resolved! MX472 won't print wireless

I can only print when connecting to the printer with a cable. Printer says it is offline in the devices on my laptop. I have printed the Network Configuration Page from the printer: Connection: ActiveSSIS: Matches my /Modem/RouterSignal Strength: 100...

PIXMA MX490 wireless setup SNAFU

I have a PIXMA MX490 printer and NONE of the suggestions/videos on this forum or from the Canon website have helped with my situation. I have printed the Network Configuration page and verified the info: Wireless LAN : EnableConnection: ActiveMAC Add...

Resolved! PIXMA MG3650s Wifi connection

Hi, Just bought a new printer MG3650s, i'm trying to connect my printer to wifi, i'm following all the steps on the setup, but there is a part that is asking fto hold the wifi button until the power light starts to blink... i'm pressing the wifi butt...

MG 2920 wifi help

I installed a new router and my printer is offline. When I turn it on the blue wifi light comes on. However, when I hold it down to connect to the network, nothing happens. I have tried everything and cannot get reconnected. HELP

mobile to printer

I am having issues with getting my phone to print pages from the web to my printer a PIXMA TS3322. anyone have any suggestions. also how do you get a password for the canon image gateway

Neither MG5220 and LBP151detect the access point

Just moved into new home with different internet access (Spectrum) than previous residence (AT&T).  Using HP Spectre laptop w/Windows 10, both printers MG5220 and LBP151 were WLAN connected at old residence. With the same computer, in new home, I hav...

AKN by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer won't setup

I am trying to set up myself new MG3620 and I am having issues. The setup software does not detect the printer. So it brings me to the help page I try everything on that page. The printer just won't respond. Like hold the WiFi button until the power ...

Cuse165 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements