Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon PIXMA MP560 macOS Monterey

When does Canon provide driver updates for new OS? I see lots of us are having the same issue with older printers that work just fine unless the OS is macOS Monterey. Has anyone had any luck with a work around? I hate to have got purchase another pri...

Resolved! MG7720 Won't Prompt for Password for Wifi

I've just upgraded my cable modem and wifi router (Arris G36) and I'm trying to update my wifi network on my MG7720 printer. When I go into Wireless LAN Setup then Standard Setup and select my new router it says "Connecting to the wireless router..."...

Resolved! Connecting my iPhone 13 to PIXMA MG 3620

Hello Everyone,Recently purchased a new Canon printer and upgraded my old iPhone 8 to a 13 which aren’t connecting to each other well. My old Canon and my old iPhone 8 got along well. At home, I stream apps on my tv and get internet on my phone with ...

Can't find IJ Scan Utility

I installed the drivers for my Pixma MX410, and the IJ Scan Utility (which I have used on previous computers) isn't there. I have IJ Network Scanner Selector, IJ Network Tool, and MP Navigator. The first two do almost nothing and the last isn't for m...

Worst Printer Driver Ever?!?!

I have almost always exculsively used Epson products since 2000 but am currently stuck 1800 miles from my gear and using an iP7200. It's quite poor but what makes it UNUSABLE is the supplied driver!It is IMPOSSIBLE to print an image at 1:1, 100% of o...

CanonBlows1.JPG CanonBlows.JPG
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements