Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! PIXMA MX722 Set up after moving

I am trying to install wireless after moving residences.  I have the CD that came with the printer, but I no longer have a CD player, so am looking for alternate process.   Sure could use some help.   Tim

Tharwood by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS8360 Wifi Connection

I have tried everything to connect my Cannon ts8360 to my wifi without any success.Literally, everything, continuous failed to connect error or printer not found.Has anyone else had similar issues? Any assistance would be appreciated, otherwise this ...

My printer

I am having issues w my printer. Eventime I go to make a copy a light keeps flashing w a mini lightening bolt in a triangle and it flashes 3 times and pauses, what does that mean?

PIXMA MX490 Where is IJ Scan Utility?

Just got an MX490 for free and set it up on my Windows 11 PC. It auto installed, and a test print worked great but... There is no sign of the scanning utility. Not sure what to do. Searched the support area for the utility, but it just says to go to ...

PIXMA G7020 - 2 printers. 1 laptop

I own 2 Pixma G7020. My former laptop would initially only communicate [wifi] with one or the other, requiring constant "reinstall" when I moved from home to work and/or back.  A Canon tech support rep walked me thru some programming DIRECTLY on the ...

LBP6030w won't connect to new wifi

I am using a Mac (version 12.5.1 Monterey). I recently got a new internet service and my printer will not disconnect from the old wifi. I have uninstalled the printer, updated the drivers and try to reinstall the printer. It will not connect to the n...

joni10 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS3522 Won't Connect to iPhone

I have tried to connect this printer to my iPhone. I’ve done all the steps in the app. It never connects & doesn’t get to the network info part. It shows the printer in my settings under wi-fi but says not connected. 

Roxy18 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements