cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS7720 printer won't connect to Google Pixel 8 Android phone

january
Apprentice

Hello, I have successfully connected my new printer to my Windows 11 computer, but it won't connect to my phone. I ran a firmware update, installed the app on my phone. I have the phone and the printer on the same wifi network. My phone recognizes the computer but I always get an error message after about a minute - sometimes the error message is on my phone, sometimes it's on the printer. When it's on the printer it's error code 3441. 

It's a Pixel 8 pro and is on Android version 14. Thanks in advance for the help.  

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You will want to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network in your home.  This way any devices that connect to this network can also print. The 3441 error indicates the printer is not connected to your network.  

To print from your mobile device, it needs to be connected to your wireless network  You can use the Canon Print App to print.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.canon.bsd.ad.pixmaprint&pcampaignid=web_share

Please confirm your mobile device is connected to the same wireless network as your printer.  Please describe the steps or what you are seeing on your mobile device when printing.  Are you printing from the app?  Where are the documents/files you are printing stored?  Google Drive, other cloud based app?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements