cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF652Cw: Wi-Fi Setup Issue: System Manager ID and Pin

salmexchick
Apprentice

Hello Community!! I'm trying to change my printer to the new wifi and I'm having a lot of trouble because it's asking for a System Manager ID and Pin. I have tried to reset already by using 7654321 for both, but it's not working.  I don't remember changing this when I got it, but you never know.  I'm horrible at this! Please help I need this for work and I don't know what to do.

Thank you,

salmexchick

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You can change the wireless access point the printer is connected to by tapping the wireless icon at the bottom of the printer's LCD and selecting Wireless LAN Settings.

Now tap the name of the network you want to connect to.  Select it and it will prompt you for a password.  

Remote UI access:

If you have forgotten the System manager PIN, you will need to contact support for assistance with reset.  If the default doesn't work "7654321", then you have set a PIN and without it, you cannot access the Remote UI via a browser.  Support can help you reset the PIN.  You'll need to put this in a safe place once you have set a new PIN.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements