Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Brand New Pixma MG 2500 Will not Install.

Hi,I bought a brand new Canon Pixma MG 2500 Printer and it will not install. I downloaded the driver from the Canon website (I do not have a CD drive on my computer) and the software will not detect the printer even though the wire is connected from ...

Print Studio Pro Not Working on Mac

Hello everyone, I have a problem and maybe someone of you can help me to resolve it. I have a new MacBook Pro M1 Max with Mac OSX Ventura installed and the printer Pixma PRO-1. I know is not a recent printer but it still working really good and since...

Install MF4700 on new computer

I'm having problems instilling my old MF4700 on a new Windows 11 computer.  I ran the Toolbox program and I ran the MF4700 drivers program.  I plugged in the USB cable and rebooted (all several times), but the printer doesn't show up on a list of pri...

JudMc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma TS3322 WiFi without WPS

I have a mesh network running in my house. All my devices (computers, phones, Amazon Fire Cube, etc . . .) connect to the mesh which connects to the DSL router. If I use WPS to connect my Canon Pixma TS3322 to the DSL router (the mesh does not have a...

sfcret98 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2920 Driver won't load on Windows 10

I'm trying to load the drivers for a MG2920 printer on a Windows 10 pro laptop. It get gets to the last step where it tells you to turn on the printer which I do . It acknowledges that it recognizes the the printer sits there for awhile and then says...

mojo2920 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements