Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! PowerShot G15 - Wrong Setting in Video Shooting

Hi, there. I have recently taken a 3-min video outdoors. Since the sunlight was very strong and I didn't aware of the settings when I was taking the video shooting. Not until when I returned home and played the video. It was found that the color of t...

jimyang by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recommend PowerShot camera for mom

I am looking to get a PowerShot camera for my mom, about 100 bucks. Requirements:AA Battery's (or non standard battery's you buy in the store)Large LCD viewing screen.SD memory card.Simple usageI want to have AA battery's as I do NOT think that she w...

Maximum flash trigger voltage for G12

Curious if anyone has tried a Vivitar 285HV flash on a G12? I know the older 283s and 285s have a very high trigger voltage (I have a 283 which I measured at 200v), but the 285HV is much lower, I measured it to be just under 9v. I've read that Canon ...

pupa by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

image browser ex will not launch

I recently installed Digital Camera Solution disk for my Power Shot SX280 HS.  When launching Image Browser EX, it gets to 80% complete and returns the error message "Failed to load properly.  Verify that Silverlight is properly installed and start I...

Powershot G15 for all-around newspaper work?

We recently purchased a Canon Powershot G15 for use in our newspaper publishing. The all-around usefulness and excellent image quality have been amazing - even better than some of the older DSLRs we have been using. We've used it for events, people s...

mollfoto by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to install firmware onto my SD card

Hi y'all! Running a mac with 10.8, and trying to update my SX280 HS so that the video lasts longer than four seconds. I have my SD card in my computer showing up as "CANON_DC", and I downloaded the firmware, but it won't let me drag/drop the firmware...

hwoodo94 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements