Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 280 Wi-Fi Transfer

I was assuming that their would be an easy way to connect the camera to my Wi-Fi and then transfer everything on the camera to a specified folder on the computer with out tuching the computer. I see that it can connect to the computer wireless but yo...

Trouble with new SX50HS

Hi, I am a newbie to photography, but really interested in getting into it.  I thought the SX50HS would be a nice bridge into the hobby, but so far, I am not impressed!  I've ahd the camera for about two weeks.  I just downloaded the pix I have taken...

IMG_0174.JPG IMG_0120.JPG STA_0066.JPG Couch zoom.JPG
bcms6 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Old PowerShot

I have an SD 1100 IS that has been DOA for about 2 years. This camera worked well for several years, but then the lens locked open and it started giving the "lens error" message. When I started shopping for a replacement I was surprised to see the ca...

9er4life by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Computer Doesn't Detect My Camera

My computer doesn't detect my camera! Can someone help? (If you haven't noticed, I created this account just to ask this question! Help is greatly appreciated!)  I recently had to do a system restore on my computer. After I restored, I tried to uploa...

SX260

I can set my metering, but every time the camera shuts off it goes back to "evaluative".  Is there a way to lock the settings so that spot metering can stay on until I change it?

JackieL by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements