Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LCD Screen - bad cable contact?

My SX10IS started recently to have LCD problems that look like bad electrical contact. The LCD works but as I move/turn it to change orientation, at some point it switches to the viewfinder and I cannot switch back to the LCD. If I go back to the ori...

20140915_141000.jpg
Conan by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Max record time SX-HS series

Hi all,I understand that power shot and other model cameras have a 4gb max recording time which equals around 20mins. That is the case with my SX50HS. I am highly interested in buying the SX60HS that was just recently announced. Does anyone know if t...

dane by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerShot S3

Are there instructions somewhere for the PowerShot S3 EOS Utility? Upon opening the utility, the only open option is the "monitor folder", how are the other options opened? And the utility doesn't recognise my PowerShot S3 camera.

MKMlksd by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How do I turn on the LCD screen on my A1300?

I haven't used the A1300 enough to remember how to use it.I just tried to take a picture using the LCD screen and all I see is the camera info. I used the viewfinder, shot a photo, and I see it when I press the button to the left of "Menu". I wear gl...

Canon SX50 AF Point Zoom

I just got a refurbished SX50 because they were out of parts to repair mine. On my old camera I had always been using AF point zoom, but on my current one the option is greyed out. How can I get it to turn back on?

Problems with S100 images

I have had an S100 for a couple of years with no problems.  Recently it started taking odd pictures,  All the pictures I take come out with similar problems.  I have replaced the SD and made sure the firmware is up to date but it still will not take ...

IMG_1962.JPG
htown21 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements