Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello. I have a PowerShot Sx30IS. I have had it for a couple years. I mostly use automatic settings. I bought it mainly for the awesome zoom. I like getting close up shots at football games. I still use it for birthdays and whatnot. I feel like I may...

dbfan2007 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Locating an AC adaptor

I'm trying to locate an AC power adapter for the SX50 HS. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I checked all of the camera stores and electronic stores and no one carries it. The stock number is ACK-DC80.I know I can buy it on line but I would have to wait f...

rkstudio by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot G12 freezes

I have a Powershot G12 purchased in Dec. 2010 so it's out of warranty. I have had several occassions where the camera freezes and either will not open or freezes with the lens extended. I have also had times when the camera seems to be working proper...

libarsh by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Movie editing

I'm brand new at movies.  I have an SX50.  How do I take multiple snippits of 30 to 60 seconds and blend them together?I have learned how to trim the beginning and end of any individual movie.  Can I do this with Canon program or will I need to buy a...

larryroche by Occasional Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

E32

I bought a supposedly "slightly used" Power Shot 20IS and it turns off and has the code E32 at the bottom, what does this mean??  If it is a dud I want to return it to the seller...  :o( Please help!

ldzafar by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens Error

The lens on my Cannon Power Shot SD130 IS is frozen in a fully extended mode. When I activate the power ON/OFF switch "Lens Error" message is displayed after a few seconds and the camera shuts down automatically. The lens never pulls in and I am unab...

jobsted by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture sharing thread

Thought I'd start a picture sharing thread that fellow Powershot owners could post up pictures they've taken with their various cameras. I'll start off.  These are some shots I took with my SX50 a couple weeks ago.  The first two are from Lake Tahoe,...

Tahoe Blues.jpg Tahoe Blues 2.jpg Baby Jerry.jpg
fyigmo63 by Frequent Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LCD MONITOR

I just purchased a powershot sx50hs.  The screen (lcd monitor) came set to VERTICLE.  How do i reset it HORIZONTAL?

BUDT by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes