Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powershot SX280 showing low battery

I bought the SX280 a couple of days ago, took a couple of test shots and about a minute of test video, hadn't used it for more than 5 minutes! I switched it on this morning and I'm getting a low battery indicator! Does anybody know why?!

AZK by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SX280 Battery Tests

I now have my third  SX280HS camera.  The first two were the result of an exchange with Best Buy.  The third was the result of an exchange with Canon.  Neither Best Buy local or Best Buy national was able to install the firmware update satisfactorily...

sdculp by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

SX280 HS Camera Battery Drain Issue

I purchased a Canon SX280HS camera and chose Canon as my previous experiences of Canon had been excellent.  I liked the new camera and the quality of the photos.  However, I expereinced the battery drain issues as noted in this forum.  Sometimes you ...

DM99 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! losing color when converting to RAW

I have a Canon SX50 and tried the RAW feature out yesterday. I am very impressed with the detail and the color that show up on the preview screen. However, when I convert the images to JPG, the color is no where near correct. I could make a good blac...

bobn by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 4500 not turning on

Hi, I have three year old Canon 4500 camera, it was working fine till few months ago. The camera fell down from a height of 2 feets onto the tiles flooring and after that it is not turninng on. From outside there is nothing broken or even there is no...

msvijai by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SX50 Shutter release button problem

I've had my SX50 since May 2013 and love it. However, this summer I noticed that the shutter release button started being less responsive, to the point that the preview function won't work much of the time. I can still take the photo, although once i...

kbaumle by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

G15 - Blown highlights

Hi, I'm really pleased with my Powershot G15 - great indoors in low light, great outdoors with blue skies but I have one problem which I need help with. Whenever I take an outdoor shot with an overcast all-white sky, the photo turns out terrible. The...

IMG_8203.JPG
cmsrocon by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements