Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! How do I turn on the LCD screen on my A1300?

I haven't used the A1300 enough to remember how to use it.I just tried to take a picture using the LCD screen and all I see is the camera info. I used the viewfinder, shot a photo, and I see it when I press the button to the left of "Menu". I wear gl...

Canon SX50 AF Point Zoom

I just got a refurbished SX50 because they were out of parts to repair mine. On my old camera I had always been using AF point zoom, but on my current one the option is greyed out. How can I get it to turn back on?

Problems with S100 images

I have had an S100 for a couple of years with no problems.  Recently it started taking odd pictures,  All the pictures I take come out with similar problems.  I have replaced the SD and made sure the firmware is up to date but it still will not take ...

IMG_1962.JPG
htown21 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerShot SX260HS

The LCD screen on my PowerShot SX 260 HS has started going black when I turn on the camera or when I try to take a photo.  The problem is intermittent, but over the past several weeks is occuring more frequently.  Any thoughts as to the source of the...

G15 in Indoor, Low Light

Taking a vacation soon and expect to be doing quite a bit of shooting indoors in low light.  Assume flash isn't always allowed or convenient.  Anyone have experience with the G15 in these situations, and what settings have worked well for you?

Mike8414 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SX700 Audio out of sync

I just purchased a new SX700 and have taken several videos over the last 24 hours.  In each of these videos, some short and others long, all of the audio is out of sync.  Am I missing some setting or should I return the camera for a replacement?  Thi...

Canon SX50HS Scroll Wheel Not working

Hi all, My SX50HS is approx. 3months old, and suddenly the scroll wheel stopped working. All the other functions seems to be working quite well. I went to the support center since the camera is still under warranty, and they said that they have to re...

nadithagt by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Using the SX260 HS underwater

I am having trouble preventing over-exposure using an external strobe underwater.   I'm using the Ikelite AF35 strobe, which fires when the camera's flash goes off.  I believe the Canon (in anything other than 100% manual mode) determines how it is g...

330 HS Lens Distortion

Hey folks,I recently bought a Power shot Elph 330 HS camera. I'm very happy with it, other than one gripe.There is some sort of warping/stretching/barrel distortion at the edge of the images. It only really matters to me with group pictures where a p...

ebot9000 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements