Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon SX50HS Scroll Wheel Not working

Hi all, My SX50HS is approx. 3months old, and suddenly the scroll wheel stopped working. All the other functions seems to be working quite well. I went to the support center since the camera is still under warranty, and they said that they have to re...

nadithagt by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Using the SX260 HS underwater

I am having trouble preventing over-exposure using an external strobe underwater.   I'm using the Ikelite AF35 strobe, which fires when the camera's flash goes off.  I believe the Canon (in anything other than 100% manual mode) determines how it is g...

330 HS Lens Distortion

Hey folks,I recently bought a Power shot Elph 330 HS camera. I'm very happy with it, other than one gripe.There is some sort of warping/stretching/barrel distortion at the edge of the images. It only really matters to me with group pictures where a p...

ebot9000 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SX270 (280) very poor audio quality?

I recently purchased an SX270 because I was drawn into its video capabilities. Sure enough, the picture it produces is nice and crisp. But the audio is awful! There is so much hissing and white noise from the microphone, it completely ruins the 1080P...

SX510 does not connect to laptop

The camera finds the access point  (my home network) and the device (laptop) just fine--it says connecting, but then never does. I have downloaded Camera Window and even given the program access through the firewall. What else can I do? I have Window...

Canon Powershot SD1100 IS

I have a Canon Powershot SD1100 IS. This is my second one. The first one got stolen.  I liked the quality of pictures I got with my 1st one, so I replaced it with an identical one. But the picture quality of my second camera is not as good, I don't u...

Sx260 HS Won't turn on reliably.

Have a 1 year old SX260 HS that recently developed a problem where it won't turn on.  Works fine the first time after putting in a battery, but if we shut off the camera (or it auto shuts off), we can't get it back on.   We made sure the battery is c...

Rxhamel by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! send via server communication error

Until today I could wirelessly transfer my pictures from my SX280 HS to my computer from a remote location useing "Send via Server". Today after the first file upload progress bar completes, I get "Communication Error" "Error Detected". Is something ...

wrnoof by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements