Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot G3X clunking sound

Hi I was just wondering if other G3X cameras made a clunking sound? When my G3X can not focus it gives up, the yellow square is displayed on the screen and I hear and feel a clunk. Is this normal?

woodsy by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Convert Images from "SC" to "IMG"

I need help!  We used our Canon yesterday, like we do every day, taking 100+ pics each day for our business, and for some reason, the pics that we took yesterday saved on the camera card as "SC" images and we can't view/download them.  DOes this mean...

Wireless printing from IXUS285HS

Good Day we bought 2 x IXUS285HS cameras and 2 x Canon isense LBP6030W PRINTERS and a TP Link acces point. We need to take pictures and print them directly. So I connected the printers to the access point and I connect the camera to the access point....

roelfk7 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

powershot sx420is

I have a powershot sx420is that I'm having trouble connecting to my android phone. I can get the two to connect but withen 10 secounds they disconnect, with the camera saying camera disconnected. I'm trying to use this for the upcoming eclipse, so ti...

dasteve by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Elph 360 won't stay on!

My camera with a fully charged battery and SD card in will show the green on light while I hold my finger on the on off button and will stay on for a few seconds then immediately shuts off. Bought the camera in April 2017. The lens is stuck in extend...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements