Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Settings for true colours

I have a power shot sx50hs I want to capture the true colours of red sunsets, what settings should I use. My pictures never seem to show the colours that I see. Thanks in advance 

Gonzoid by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Power Shot A 590 Date Battery died

My date stamp battery died while I was taking a load of pictures. Only the pictures before the battery died transfer to my laptop . The rest of the pictures won't load and I need them badly . I see the photos in my camera . How can I get all pictures...

i-Contrast on SX50hs? Who is using this?

OK, a real an RTM moment for me . I’ve seen it many many times before in the Menu and kinda shied away from it. OMG! In-camera post-capture adjustments!? Who’s using this and in what circumstances are you using it? I want to are there any Tips ‘n Tri...

Grazie by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings for true colours

I have a power shot sx50hs I want to capture the true colours of red sunsets, what settings should I use. My pictures never seem to show the colours that I see. Thanks in advance of any replies that I may receive.

Gonzoid by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PowerShot sx710hs filters

Hi there ! I'm an owner of sx710hs and i'd like to upgrade it with some extra filters.I'd like to know which filters are compatible with sx710hs , also i'd prefer magfilter.I'm looking for adapter + CPL and ND filter. Any information would be great, ...

schmety by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot S-95 housing question

HI.  I have a Canon Power Shot S-95 and want to get the WP-DC 38 housing for shooting underwater. Has anyone out there used this housing?  I have and don't like the Ikelite housing, and am hoping that original Canon components, like this housing, is ...

my Powershot A470 disfunctioning

My otherwise reliable older A470 has a problem now for my wife on vacation just before going incommunicado on hike.   "Taking pictures outside results in total white-out of result.  Inside with flash a little better but pixilated. Changed batteries a...

powershot G3X learning curve

I am using a Powershot G3X. I am looking for a book/manual to supliment the Canon official manual so that I can better use the camera functions.   I had a G1X mark 1  and there were two books available.  Nothing for the G3X.  It urgent for my work as...

mikerigh by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerShot SX610 HS Date Problem

Does the SX610 HS camera have a battery for time/date? My daughter is trying to transfer pics from Europe, but when she tries to begin the process for transferring pics via wifi, she gets a message saying "set the correct date and time" and the date ...

m_barlow by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help regarding G1X M2

HelloAkram here. I make youtube videos using G1X Mark 2. I used to use in full auto mode but always I get blurry video. Can anyone give good setting for recording videos. I record with my face on every recording. Brightness is good but not clarity. P...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements