Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black not black enough

Looking for some help with this MF6160dw.  I am trying to print half tone photographs and other images on vellum.  I need the black to be much blacker.  I have set the density ashigh as it can go with no change.  Please advise. Thank you!!

mufka by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass MF8280CW how to setup scan for auto detection?

I just purchased an Imageclass MF8280CW and I cannot seem to figure out how to get the scanner to work without having to press and answer several questions on the display, including choosing the scan on the printer itself.  I want to be able to set m...

psdk9laz by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF8350C.

It will scan, copy but will not print. I've done all I can think to do. Any suggestions?

mandm726 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

setting up ImageFormula DR-C225 on Linux

I just bought a Canon ImageFormula DR-C225 scanner.  My computer is running the Ubuntu 14.04 operating system.  The scanner itself did not come with a driver for Linux.  However, I was able to find one on www.canon-europe.com.  That driver, however, ...

juni1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Imagerunner 2202 copy problem

Hi everyone. I have problem with my Canon Imagerunner 2202. When Im going to Copy, sometimes letters are little bit different from original. Noise is generated by the scanner. This is not everytime. I upload photos. When Im print there is no problem,...

001.jpg 002.jpg
Nikola1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imagePROGRAPH custom paper size and network printer

Hello, I have:Windows 2008 R2 domain controller + print managerthe clients are Windows 7 x64 and domain members3 Canon printers1 iPF7101 iPF 7701 iR-ADV C5051 And I want to deploy my printers through group policy.All network printers are displayed at...

maxify printer - screen in Japanese and can't print

My new (two months old) Maxify MB2320 Printer has worked great until yesterday when the screen changed to Japanese (?), lights are flashing and nothing works.  Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?  I've tried shutting down, unplugging, ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements