Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass D1550 Paper Tray Issue

My D1550 is brand new. I'm talking just out of the box. I removed the tape from the inside of the tray, but the tray will not close flush to the unit. The paper size indicator also slides without the trigger being pushed.At this point, I'm not sure i...

jkmlog by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaks with new iPF 6400

I recently purchased an iPF6400. It has always printed streaks on the right side (as one faces the printer). I thought it would go away, but it has not. These black streaks are about 1/4" to 3/4" long. Some times there are only a couple of them. But ...

mstratil by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Black stain on bottom of printouts

Hi, We have a Canon C2220 and whenever we print, a think black stain is left on the bottom of both sides of the page. Have done the basic "Clean inside unit" aswell as this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTlipJLXnGo but still have the issue.Any idea...

IMG_20160610_100427996.jpg
SBCNate by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double-sided scanning

Canon IR ADV C2230 Is it possible to scan many double sided pages, using the feeder tray, so that they separate into individual double-sided pdf documents? For example, I have 10 double-sided pages.  I would like to scan them into 10 different docume...

Scan to email CiR400

one user in our network can't do scan to email to herself (outlook). however this focntion was working before. each time the user do an scan to email to herself, a "rapport tx" is printed. the user can do scan to email to other users in our network. ...

papiriky by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LBP 7210C nd 2-sided output failure

Hi!I have Canon I-Sensys LBP 7210C nd printer and it has problems with output.Situation is – I need to print 2 copies of every document. All copies should be printed on both sides. Problem is – it’s not happening. And I have turned off „Print Last Pa...

Mf4150 scanner auto feeder doesn't activate

I can use the auto feeder for weeks, then something happens. When I try to start my scan on windows 10, using MF toolbox, it doesn't detect sheets in the auto feed. The regular, flat glass will still work, but this is too time consuming for many mult...

Co2sam by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imageRunner 5235 randomly goes offline with our Macs

I know this is supposed to be covered by the Canon local support guys, but they've been no help. Our PC's can see the printer on the network, but the macs no longer can. We are all running 10.11.4 or 10.11.5. It looks like the Canon print server goes...

hstrack by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements