Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remote desktop and MB5060 Problem

We have people running on Remote Desktop (Windows Server 2008 R2). Some time back we had a problem where an iP3300 wouldn't print. We finally managed to get it to print by using an iP4300 Driver.  Now the same is happening with an MB5060 - the spooli...

davjoh by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8580Cdw Fax Forwarding

Hello, my office recently purchased a Canon Color imageCLASS MF8580Cdw. The implementation we want to do, which worked on our previous HP printer, was to have fax forwarding in place to foward faxes destined to our office fax to our eFax number. We p...

rbailey by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4890dw can't get scanner to work

Hello, I've got an MF4890dw set up and printing wirelessly on my Windows 7 system, but I cannot get the scan function set up. When I click on the MF toolbox, I get a message "A supported scanner is not installed. Please install a supported scanner th...

MF8280CW scan result is a white page

Hey everybody, hey Canon ! I'm having a serious trouble scanning with my brand new Canon i-SENSYS MF8280CW and I was wondering if someone else is experiencing or has experienced any similar issue : all scanned documents are white, no content shows on...

mironski by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mb2320 error code 5200

I keep recieving an error code 5200 for my Canon MB2300. I have tried turning off the printer and unplugging the printer, re-starting the computer, and then attempting to print again.     I recently put a new off-brand black ink cartridge in the prin...

prinkkim by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iPF680 connection issues via server and USB

I have always had problems with my Canon iPF680 going offline when using it through the server, but when this happens I can  plug it into my laptop via a USB and print that way. Now my printer has gone into an "error state" according to my desktop co...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements