cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon ir1435 - When installed crashes all printer listed in Control Panel - Win 10 - 32 bit

Decha
Contributor

Greetings,

Encountered this issue today.

When installing and adding the printer by using UFRIILT_Driver_V3035_32_64_02 I was prompted to reboot the PC.

After reboot when trying to go to Control Panel under Printers and if I click on any printer or any printer options Control panel stops working.

Solution?

Uninstalling Canon app but I just can't. When trying to uninstall from add/remove programs it just stands still and nothing is happening.

There's obviously some conflicts and solutionis rather simple but I can't do anything.

So if anyone could help me please reply below.

Thank You

Decha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stephen

Hello, Decha!

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello, Decha!

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

Announcements