cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about my printer

LuAnneD
Contributor

I just recently purchases an image class duplex.

Printing was great at first...today I had to print something on the flip side of an already printed item. I tested it to see where the picture should be. Figured it out, great. And so I hit the print for mulitple copies. Everyone of them was flipped around opposite of where it should have been as per my test.

So I figured it was because I chose multiple prints (which still does not make sense). I turned the paper back around and hit print again. They came out correctly this time - except the last copy. The printer flipped the paper. 

I'm not thrilled with this, because I am not wanting to waste toner or paper every time I do a multiple print.

Could someone help me with this issue?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi - Thanks for checking. I figured it out. Should have posted that I did. Thanks a bunch!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Jason
Whiz

Hi, LuAnneD!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and the exact model of the printer you are using.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi, Jason,

I have Windows 10 Home. The printer I have is the color ImageClass MF735Cdw.

It's not time sensitive because I will be able to work around it for a bit. But I prefer to have it working properly. 😉

Thanks. 

Hi, LuAnneD!

Thank you for your response.

Could you also let us know what program you are printing from?  Also, if you print from other programs does the same issue occur?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi - Thanks for checking. I figured it out. Should have posted that I did. Thanks a bunch!

hi im new here have canon mg 2550s cannot open cover to replace ink. PLEASE HELP THANKS carana

Hi carana,

To open the cover to replace the ink cartridges, please follow the steps in the On Line Manual:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/M/MG2500%20series/EN/BG/bg-ink1000.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi LuAnneD,

Thanks very much I did read that before contacting The Community, but I think the problem is ME! I am now disabled and can only use 1 hand. After a severe beating by now ex-partner... ALCOHO;IC/SOCIOPATH. Thanks once again. c xx

Canana,

Sometimes we are the problem, that's for sure. I've used so many different printers I should have realized: all I needed to do was go into the printer properties and tell it not to print duplex. Simple solution, duh moment. Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler
 sorry - hit the spoiler icon and don't know to delete it...

Good for you for gettin away and carrying on! 

Announcements