Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mf249dw Fax from Safari MacOS 10.13.6

It appears the Fax Drivers are not signed properly by Canon. Please alert the Driver Developers. When trying to Print-to-Fax from Safari, the "General Settings" tab to input the fax destination number is missing. In its place is something called "Pri...

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 00.52.02.png Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 00.53.59.png
olgs by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF635cx can not scan from printer to computer

I have a canon i-sensys MF635cx connected via USB. Printing and scanning with "MF Scan Utility" works. Scanning from the printer to the computer does not work. On the PC a window opens with in the header "select the program to launch for this action"...

canon_error_1.PNG canon_error_2.PNG
aschmid by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

imageprograf print modes and number of passes below 6

Hello, I have two imageprograf, ipf8000s and ipf8400 and want to share with Canon a wish or enhancement in printer driver.With print modes with 8 passes or more I have no complain.With print modes with 4, 2 or 1 passes, I feel the driver is lacking s...

estebani by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MF4770n scanner not working on Windows 10 x64

The printer works fine without any trouble, but Toolbox (to scan documents) isn't working. It doesn't detect the scanner. Is there an update for this printer to support windows 10 soon? Or is there another way I can go about doing this? Thanks

shyam09 by Apprentice
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes

Canon LBP7210C black prints half of the page

Since a couple of weeks I have trouble with my Canon LBP7210C. All the cardridges print normal but the black cardridge prints only the left half of the page. We tried a new cardridge but it was no good. Any suggestions? 

IMG_20180816_135809056_HDR.jpg

Canon MF634Cdw email address

I am not finding where I can add an email address for my printer Canon MF634Cdw.Maybe I am missing something. I have gone into the printer ip address and still no luck. Any help would be great!Thanks!Mike

Resetting new maintenance cartridge

I have just installed a new maintenance cartridge on my ipf 6400. But my status screen shows it to have 0 capacity left. What do I need to do to reset its capacity to 100%? Mike 

mstratil by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Windows 10 Edge Browser and Secure Print Not Working

Environment: imageRunner ADVANCE C5240i PCL6Driver version: 21.65.0.0 (x64)OS Version: Windows 10 Professional x64Secure Print is the default Output Method The printer is attached to a print server and is shared. I can print from my Windows 10 PC via...

wsamaroo by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Imageclass MF217W will only print a test page

Hi, My Imageclass MF217W is linked via LAN to my network I am running Winddows Vista 64 bit. I have this printer selected as default. I have the proper driver installed.I can use various apps to run a test page.. but no app is able to print. The job ...

Maxify MB2050 Cannot set destination folder for scanner

Hi, I have just got a brand new MAXIFY2050 and the installation went well, except for the scan. When I scan a document it is sent to nowhere... I am running on Windows 7 with direct USB connection. My PC is on my home office network.After checking th...

isnard by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements