Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mfc634 can print but not scan on network.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the printer and scan utility. I can print from my computer but get an error if I try to scan. If I try to scan from the printer it tells me to connect a computer. I've spent hours on this!

artemis by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac OS Mojave and Canon MF227dw Scanning

I am trying to figure out how to scan double sided through the document feeder. I've downloaded the MF scan utility and it will not find the MF220 scanner/printer, although the "MF Toolbox" can find it. Through the MF Toolbox I can bring up the scann...

printing problems

I have a canon color imageclass mfb23cdw connected through wifi using a mac. Everytime a send a print job it sits in the computer. Sometimes when I close the computer in frustration the print job then prints. I do not want to keep waiting until I clo...

Canon MF624CW

My canon mf624cw won't scan. When I try scanning to computer it asks me to confirm destination over and over again, and then says an error has occurred. When I try scanning to USB it doesn't recognize that a flash drive has been inserted. It used to ...

mx 922 prints double/shadow character

I have tried the alignment on my MX922 printer but it is still printing double/shadow characters. It is very blurry and unreadable.I have completed a print head alignment and print nozzle cleaning. I also cleaned the print rollers.

Cannon Image class

This printer continues to blink a red light on the button that looks like a sheet of paper.  There is plenty of paper in the tray.  How can I get this to stop.  It is very annoying trying to print.  

cathyrm by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF624Cw Trouble Printing on Envelopes

Needing help printing on envelopes using a Canon Mf624cw and imac. I am attempting to print on a 5.25 by 7.25" envelope and changed the settings in pages and on the printer menu. The printer is not wanting to accept the envelope and gets "jammed" eve...

slacy84 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF624CW won't copy

Canon MF624CW won't copy - it will print and scan fine, but when I try to copy, the light for processing stays blinking and no copy is made. I've updated my firmware, still won't work. I've also of course tried to turn it off and back on, unplug the ...

Resolved! MF 733 Color Laser Printer

Hi all, I have a Canon MF 733 Color Laser printer and for some reason the black print quality is not as dark as it once was. This just started to happen. When it was new it was perfect. The printer is just over a year old and not used everyday. When ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements