cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Class mf445 won't print envelopes

Brent2
Apprentice

On a Mac running Mojave 10.14.6 with Office 365.  When I try to print a #10 envelope, the window shows the address I want printed in the bottom third of an 81/2 x 11 page, not on an envelope in the correct position.  I have loaded the envelope correctly and chosen #10 envelope on the printer in the mp tray. A Canon rep had me download the newest drivers, that didn't help. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Darius
Whiz

Hi Brent2.

In order to print an envelope, you will either need to set the margins and layout to match the size of the printable area on the envelope (and ensure the paper size is set to match), or check Office 365's documentation for information about template printing.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you, DariusI. I will give that a try!

Darius, 

Can you walk me through how to set up for printing envelopes?

Hi Brent2.

I'm only able to help with settings for the printer; other than what you've already done, the settings computer-side will be set by the program. For help setting up Office365 to print an envelope template, you'll need to refer to Microsoft / Office365 support.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements