Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon Maxify MB 2320 Paper Jam?

My Canon Maxify MB 2320 keeps sending me a msg to open the back and remove paper jam. There is no paper jam.  After I close the back, I get two blank sheets of paper in the tray and then the msg again.  Any ideas?

SRD by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning on imagerunner 550i copier

I want to know how to scan several documents one at a time to receive a scan for each document without having to put my destination in each time.  I want the destination to stay the same and scan one at a time for a seperate email for each one.  I co...

MAXIFY MB2020

I moved my printer from one spot to another (short distance) in the process the cord pulled out in the back, causeing it to be unplugged.  When I plugged it back in the error light came on and is solid, the power light will come on but it won't shut ...

amcradle by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to get printout from ir 3245

Whenever I give a printout command from my PC to ir3245 command comes to the machine but no printout comes out. I have checked logs where it shows "ok" the command status. Is there any setting in service menu I can look forward to.

sahil102 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to refill toner cartridge?

Hi, First I welcome you all to read my post. I have few questions for my Canon printer. I have researched about printer issues and I want everything sure so that my work can't be stopped due to minor isses that everyone faces during printing. Let me ...

maxify MB5360

I have tried to replace an black ink tank 1600XL into printer but now the printer will not work.  Come up error 1600 and now cannot extract ink tank out of printer ! What do I do

GeraldB by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Software won't find Canon MF724Cdw

Good evening everybody, I'm having a bit of a trouble installing the driver of this printer (Canon MF724Cdw) on my laptop. I successfully installed it on some other ones but on this one I did set up the printer on Windows and it works as a printer, b...

albertc by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2320 keeps disconnecting

I have a new MB2320 that keeps disconnecting from the wifi - repeatedly seeing the WIFI with a red X through it on the display screen. The first couple times I restarted the printer. Now that isn't working, I see nothing on the touch screen to help m...

pluboy by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements