Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! How to fix cannot use driver " dr 140 scanner"

Hello, can you help me please ...  I'm trying to scan several pages.. but i cant with this error cannot use driver. confirm whether or not another application is using it 80ff0003 

agnaa by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF232w intermittent wifi connection

MF232w setup for wireless to wifi router, blue light on steady, will connect only about 1/2 of the time. The other 1/2 of the time blue wifi light just blinks at me and won't do anything. I'm just about to pull out my Mossberg 500 eraser and erase th...

Scan to jpg

I have an MF232w Image class printer/scanner. I would like to be able to scan to jpg. Is this possible?

AmandaJ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner does not work

Hi,Scan in my multifunctional printer Canon ImageClass MF216n does not work after buying a new DELL compuiter. I downloaded and installed  a driver and a patch from CANON website for this printer, but scanner still does not work. I choose scan type o...

Application Library

we have an Canon ImageCLASS MF633Cdw printer and an ImageCLASS LBP215x. Upon researching about imageclass I found out about the application library feature, specifically about standby slide. I configured the LBP215x to display our company logo. Now m...

DR-M160II - How to get rid of vertical lines

I have a user who has a DR-M160II.  When scanning and printing from the Canon software, lines will print out along the long edge of the paper.  This happens on the front and back sides.  However, if she uses a business application that accesses the s...

ToddM by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to finish processing MP driver install

When going through the print driver installation process for a MB5120, it gets to the last step in the installation and sits spinning saying, "Processing. Please wait..." and then after at least 10 mins. it says it cannot install MP Drivers please St...

SDM by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MB2020 Won't print

Recently has started not letting me select my PC for saving doc, and today ran test print and keeps processing and not doing anything. Replaced low cartridge and won't identify that now. Any suggestions. Do not have Service Center in area.

mf634cdw scanner utility not working

I've downloaded the scanner utility but get an error message Code:9,230,0 A scanner driver supporting this software is not installed.  Install it and try again.  I've installed multiple times but still I get this message.  I'm on Windows 10 64 bit.

tth by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements