Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxify and WinXP

Are there any Maxify printers that will work with WinXP?  Is there a list match OS's and printers?

jbclem by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems printing labels on Canon 1620

We are using Avery labels and no matter what option we choose to print the label paper, we are unable to get the printer to recognize it. It spits out the label and gives a warning about mismatch paper size. The only time we were able to even see 'la...

schud122 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF731Cdw Color Laserjet - Weird Smudges

This has been happening for about 6 months now and my troubleshooting research hasn't amounted to much. There seems to be out of place marks on the right hand side of the printed page. The marks are always present, but at varying degrees of visibilit...

MF731Cdw-1 MF731Cdw-2 MF731Cdw-3

Uniflow -Scanned objects caught in whaling filter

I am looking for a way to setup the uniflow scanning to use internal SMTP, instead of going external. All my Senior Leadership emails are listed in email impersonation controls and when they ->scan-> send to myself, it is being denied delivery. I tri...

cdoss by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF624CW Printing Red Shadows

Hello all, I'm here because I have not been able to find a successful resolution an issue that recently cropped up with my otherwise trouble free colour laser printer. It's an MF624CW, and have had no problems at all with it. It doesn't get heavy use...

supra97 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2100009 Error when trying to scan on a new Mf733Cdw

Hi, I have an iMac running OS X Mojave, and for some reason, this computer alone does not recognize the scanner functionality on the MF733Cdw.  Instead, I get an Error 2100009.   I can print successfully to the MF733cdw from this same computer wirel...

Canon 2100009 Error - Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 8.27.56 AM.png
sp8039 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Checks

Hi, I purchased a MF743CDW recently and need to print QuickBooks checks. They are numbered in reverse order to accommodate my previous printer that flipped the paper when it printed. Is there a setting to print on the back of the paper loaded in the ...

DBCox by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LBP-6230dw not showing the USB connection in Setup

Hi, just bought this and installed it in Linux-Mint yesterday with the supplied USB-cable and all working fine, even for the wired network PC access. Tried to print this morning and nothing. Ran the Canon Printer Setup Utility 2L and the printer is n...

Problem printing Word and Excel using USB

Using a Canon Imageclass MF632.  The Word and Excel documents do not appear on the USB stick when it is inserted into the printer.  Using Office 365 on my iPad and Office 365 and Windows 10 on my laptop to create the Word/Excel docs.  PDF files do sh...

Leichler by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements